Rock Hill Heating Repair
We Offer Emergency Services!
When temperatures drop outside, a functional heating system becomes all the more important. Your furnace or heat pump can often be the difference between a comfortable home and a frigid one. When one of these vital systems malfunctions, it's important to act quickly to avoid any lasting damage.
That's where our team at Precision Plumbing, Heating & Air comes in. With our experience in repairing heating systems, we're well-equipped to diagnose and fix any faults that might be preventing your home from staying toasty warm. Don't let a malfunctioning furnace ruin your day - get in touch with us today to learn more about how we can help.
Call (803) 310-6262 to get in touch with our Rock Hill team, or send us a message online! We’re available day and night to help you.
Signs You Need Heater Repair
Knowing when it's time to call a heating technician is important to maintain the safety and efficiency of your heating system. However, recognizing the warning signs can be tricky if you aren't familiar with them.
Warning signs for heater repair include:
- Strange odors: If you notice any strange smells, such as a rotten egg scent, it’s best to switch off your heating system and leave your home. This leak poses a health risk, and it’s important to contact our team for help.
- Increased energy bills: If your energy bill is climbing or even skyrocketing without reason, your furnace or heat pump could be the issue. Our team can investigate this issue and get to work on repairing it.
- Loud noises: If you notice clicking, grating, groans, or rattling, get in touch with our team. We can determine if your heating system is malfunctioning and how to resolve it.
- Uneven heating: If you notice hot or cold patches around your home, this is another concerning issue. Our technicians can come to determine what’s causing this and can find the best-suited solution to repair your furnace.
- Weak airflow: If you notice little or no air coming out of your vents, this is another indicator that you may need repairs. Get in touch with us to help resolve this.
- Difficulty starting: If your furnace doesn’t start, sometimes this could be due to a dirty filter. However, there could also be a different issue present. Call our team and have us investigate this issue.
If any of these signs are present, don't hesitate to give Precision Plumbing, Heating & Air a call. Our team of skilled technicians can help you assess the problem and take the necessary steps to have your system working properly again. Whether your furnace needs a simple repair or a full replacement, we'll work with you to find the solution that best fits your needs.
They went out of their way to help get the work doneHappy Customer
Precision Plumbing replaced all of the water lines in my townhome. They were very efficient, careful to protect my furnishings, and did a great job of cleaning up at the end of the day. Without hesitation I highly recommend their services.Sara S.
We installed a bath tub in our master (previously shower only). They measured, selected a modern tub, and installed. The tub was awesome quality and very happy with designed. They cleaned up and were very pleasant.Kathryn D.
Not only are the technicians skillful but they are a joy to be around. In regards to the company, they set proper expectations and communicate continually, which is a rarity for contractors.William H.
They replaced three toilets and you couldn't even tell they had been here they were so neat. CJ and Laurie were very helpful and responsive and the two technicians were professional, friendly and VERY hard working.Pam C.
Had Jacob out to replace a toilet and repair a flange. Absolutely one of the friendliest, knowledgeable, and professional technicians I have ever met. I felt like he went above and beyond to ensure quality work.Rick W.
Everyone I've met is very knowledgeable and qualified to do the job. In addition, they show up on time and leave the workplace clean .I definitely recommend them.Barry P.
They are on time, efficient and very competitively priced. We had Taylor come out and do a job and he was outstanding. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend this company for any plumbing need.Kevin D.
Call Our Team for Quality Heating Repairs!
At our company, we understand the importance of having a functioning heating system during the cold months. That's why we encourage you to call us at the first sign of needing heating repair.
Enjoy the following benefits and more when you hire us:
- A 10% discount for military, fire, police, and EMS personnel
- Caring and courteous staff
- Experience and high-quality tools
- One-year guarantee on our work
We pride ourselves on providing quality workmanship that will not only efficiently repair your furance but also guarantee 100% satisfaction from our clients. Don't let a faulty heating system worry you; trust us to provide reliable and efficient heating repair services.
Dial (803) 310-6262 or message us on our site to learn more about our heating repair services in Rock Hill and how we can help you!
Licensed and Insured in SC & NC* (plumbing only)
Offering Specials to Help You Save Money
Equipped to Handle Projects of All Sizes
We Guarantee Our Work for 1 Year
Dedicated to Easy Communication & Fantastic Customer Service
Quality Workmanship & Your 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed