Rock Hill Heating Replacement
Helping Clients Efficiently Install Heaters
Heating systems are sometimes a forgotten aspect of our homes until they malfunction or stop working. When this happens, it can bring on a load of issues and stress. If you’re experiencing issues with your heating system or know the time for a replacement has come, call our technicians at Precision Plumbing, Heating & Air.
We have the experience necessary to help you install your new furnace and answer any questions or concerns you may have along the way. Ultimately, our goal is to help you make your home's temperatures comfortable again.
Contact our team in Rock Hill today to learn more about our heating replacement services! Call (803) 310-6262 or send us a message online.
How Long Do Heating Systems Last?
Heating systems that are well maintained have a decent lifespan of around 15 to 20 years. This means that with proper care and attention, you can expect your heating system to keep your home comfortable for a long time.
Signs You Need a New Heater
It can be tricky to know when you need a new heater, especially if you’re unfamiliar with HVAC systems. To help you know when to give us a call, we’ve provided a few key signs indicating your heater may be close to failing.
Signs you need a heater replacement include:
- Abnormally high electric bills: If you’re noticing your bills are higher than normal, your furnace or heat pump could be at fault. When these heating systems lose their efficiency, it can cost you more.
- Strange noises: If you’re noticing any squealing, banging, or rattling, this can be an indication that there’s an interior issue.
- Constant thermostat readjustment: If you’re constantly having to adjust the temperature to keep your home feeling comfortable, this may be another sign you need a replacement.
- Short cycling: When your heating system keeps turning on and off for short periods, this is known as short cycling. Sometimes, when a heating system overheats, it shuts off. If you notice this pattern, you may need a replacement.
- Flu-like symptoms: If you or anyone in your household is experiencing nausea or headaches, these symptoms may be caused by carbon monoxide poisoning. If you suspect this is the case, it’s crucial that you leave the house immediately and call for help.
- Recurring repairs: Sometimes, your furnace just needs a few repairs. However, if you look back and notice a number of repairs have been done, it is likely that investing in a replacement would be better for your situation.
If you notice any of these signs, give our technicians in Rock Hill a call. We can thoroughly investigate your issue to determine what needs to be done. If it turns out your heater simply needs a repair, we’ll get right to it. However, if we believe a replacement is necessary or will be more cost-effective for you, we’ll provide you with honest advice and guidance on the next steps to take.
They went out of their way to help get the work doneHappy Customer
Precision Plumbing replaced all of the water lines in my townhome. They were very efficient, careful to protect my furnishings, and did a great job of cleaning up at the end of the day. Without hesitation I highly recommend their services.Sara S.
We installed a bath tub in our master (previously shower only). They measured, selected a modern tub, and installed. The tub was awesome quality and very happy with designed. They cleaned up and were very pleasant.Kathryn D.
Not only are the technicians skillful but they are a joy to be around. In regards to the company, they set proper expectations and communicate continually, which is a rarity for contractors.William H.
They replaced three toilets and you couldn't even tell they had been here they were so neat. CJ and Laurie were very helpful and responsive and the two technicians were professional, friendly and VERY hard working.Pam C.
Had Jacob out to replace a toilet and repair a flange. Absolutely one of the friendliest, knowledgeable, and professional technicians I have ever met. I felt like he went above and beyond to ensure quality work.Rick W.
Everyone I've met is very knowledgeable and qualified to do the job. In addition, they show up on time and leave the workplace clean .I definitely recommend them.Barry P.
They are on time, efficient and very competitively priced. We had Taylor come out and do a job and he was outstanding. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend this company for any plumbing need.Kevin D.
Call Us Today for Heating Replacement Services in Rock Hill
At the first signs of heater trouble, call our team at Precision Plumbing, Heating & Air. We have the know-how to replace your heating system such as furnaces and heat pumps. Delaying contacting our professionals may only make the issue worsen and cost you more as time goes on.
When you hire us, you can receive:
- Emergency service
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Clear communication
- High-quality tools
- And more!
Our team at Precision Plumbing, Heating & Air is passionate about helping our clients. With our expertise and care, you can rest easy knowing that we’ll handle of your heater installation from start to finish. What’s more, we provide a one-year satisfaction guarantee, so if you notice something’s not quite right, give us a call, and we can help resolve the issue.
Contact our technicians today for quality heating installation services in Rock Hills. Dial (803) 310-6262 or send our team a message online.
Licensed and Insured in SC & NC* (plumbing only)
Offering Specials to Help You Save Money
Equipped to Handle Projects of All Sizes
We Guarantee Our Work for 1 Year
Dedicated to Easy Communication & Fantastic Customer Service
Quality Workmanship & Your 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed