Rock Hill Tankless Water Heater Installation
Call Precision Plumbing Company to Learn More!
You depend on your water heater each and every day, but no doubt you have some complaints about your system. For one, it always seems to be running, as it needs to keep that water up to temperature. While some tanks are better than others at preventing heat loss, no tank is perfect, and thus they will need to reheat periodically. Likewise, the tanks are not infinite, and thus you’ll find yourself using nothing but cold water after a while in periods of high use. Fortunately, you don’t have to deal with these and plenty of other issues forever—when you switch to a tankless water heater, you’ll enjoy a huge number of benefits that tank-style heaters simply can’t match!
Contact Precision Plumbing Company today for expert tankless water heater installations in Rock Hill, Fort Mill, and beyond!
What Is a Tankless Water Heater?
Tankless water heaters, as their name implies, are water heaters that do not have a tank that they keep pre-heated water in. These systems are also known as “demand” heaters because instead they heat the water you need on-demand with high-powered heating elements. As water flows through the unit, the heating elements bring it up to your desired temperature quickly. The water continues to flow through, and thus you have an endless stream of hot water that never dries up. What that means for you is that you will never run out of hot water again when you ditch the tank and switch to tankless!
Tankless water heaters come in a variety of different sizes, and it is important to select the unit that’s right for your needs. If your system is too small, you may find you don’t have enough hot water to go around your home during peak usage times. That’s why it’s extremely important to leave your installation to a skilled Rock Hill tankless water heater expert from Precision Plumbing Company! We offer installations for all different types of tankless water heater systems and will make sure you have the perfect tankless water heater solution to meet your needs.
Contact Precision Plumbing Company today to speak with a member of our Rock Hill tankless water heater installation team about an upgrade.
“Precision Plumbing replaced all of the water lines in my townhome. They were very efficient, careful to protect my furnishings, and did a great job of cleaning up at the end of the day. Without hesitation I highly recommend their services.”- Sara S.
“We installed a bath tub in our master (previously shower only). They measured, selected a modern tub, and installed. The tub was awesome quality and very happy with designed. They cleaned up and were very pleasant.”- Kathryn D.
“Not only are the technicians skillful but they are a joy to be around. In regards to the company, they set proper expectations and communicate continually, which is a rarity for contractors.”- William H.
- Energy-efficient: Tankless heaters use an estimated 30-50% less energy than an ordinary water heater, which can add up to
- Safe: Tank-style water heaters have a number of flaws that can make them unsafe or even dangerous in rare situations. Tankless water heaters don’t have those issues, and instead are safe to use in virtually any application all year long.
- Space-saving: Due to their much smaller size, tankless water heaters can be mounted on a wall, under a sink, or even in a closet.
- Long-lasting: A tankless water heater will often last 20 years or more, compared to just eight to ten years of life from the average tank-style heater.
- Easy repairs: Nearly every part on a tankless water heater can be replaced, meaning a tankless water heater can potentially run forever. In fact, they are often the last new water heater a homeowner ever has to buy.
- Designed to Work in Your Home: Most tankless water heaters don’t require any sort of major upgrades to your plumbing system. While some homes need an upgrade to their gas line or a water line, many tankless water heaters will work with the connections you already have.
Our Rock Hill tankless water heater team can also perform repairs and maintenance services for tankless water heaters. It’s important to have a tankless system flushed once a year and repaired when something goes wrong. We not only install these modern water heating solutions, but are a full-service repair contractor as well. When it comes to tankless systems, you can trust us to handle any and all of your needs.
Licensed and Insured in SC & NC
Emergency Services Available
Offering Specials to Help You Save Money
Equipped to Handle Projects of All Sizes
We Guarantee Our Work for 1 Year
Dedicated to Easy Communication & Fantastic Customer Service
Quality Workmanship & Your 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed