Fort Mill, SC Plumbers
24/7 Expert Residential Plumbing Services in Fort Mill, SC
Looking to make your home’s plumbing problems a thing of the past? Precision Plumbing Company can help. Our skilled plumbers have the experience, tools, and training to handle all of your plumbing needs and proudly offer our services to homes throughout Fort Mill and beyond. We are a full-service plumbing company committed to quality, and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our work.
Dedicated To Providing High-Quality Plumbing Solutions
Our Fort Mill plumbing experts are dedicated to our craft and continue to attend industry trainings to ensure we are up to date on the newest tools and technologies. This guarantees our customers are always receiving service that is speedy, long-lasting, and cost-efficient.
Our Comprehensive Plumbing Services Include:
- Drain cleaning
- Leak repair
- Piping and repiping
- Sump pump services
- Plumbing services for new constructions or remodels
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Gas plumbing
- Video camera inspections
- And more!
Emergency Plumbing Services in Fort Mill
At Precision Plumbing Company, we understand emergencies can strike at any time, often without warning, and completely ruin your day. Unlike other plumbing companies, that might make you wait days for repairs, our licensed plumbers will arrive at your door day or night, fully equipped and ready to help. Our team is available 24/7/365 to solve even your most challenging emergencies.
Common Plumbing Emergencies:
- Burst pipes: Common wear and tear as well as any recent freezing and thawing, can drastically affect the integrity of your pipes. If you experience a burst pipe, you are at risk of flooding or water damage, so shutting off the main water valve to your home and calling our plumbers is your best option.
- Clogged drains or toilets: If water flow has completely stopped in your sink, toilet, or shower, it makes these necessary appliances useless. Our Fort Mill plumbing team will clean these systems quickly, getting you back to your routine in no time.
- Leaking water heater: Leaky water heaters can disrupt your hot water supply and cause serious property damage if flooding occurs.
- Leaking faucets or toilets: While a small drip might not be cause for emergency repair, serious leaks can cause a massive increase in water bills and potentially encourage mold and mildew growth in your property.
- No hot water: Far from a simple inconvenience, a lack of hot water can bring essential activities like washing dishes, clothes, and yourself to a screeching halt. This could be a sign of water heater issues or a plumbing system problem, and our plumbers will thoroughly evaluate your space to properly diagnose the issue.
- Failing sump pump: The main function of a sump pump is to prevent flooding, so if this system fails, you are at serious risk of water damage or the mold or mildew growth that develops as a consequence.
- Backed up sewer: Sewage smells are hard to ignore and is a clear sign that your sewer system is experiencing a backup. Our experienced plumbing company will work quickly and cleanly to get this problem resolved with as little inconvenience as possible.
For plumbing services that are second to none, contact Precision Plumbing Company.