Plumber In Fort Mill, SC
Expert Residential Plumbing Services in Fort Mill, SC
Looking to make your home’s plumbing problems a thing of the past? Precision Plumbing Company can help. Our skilled plumbers have the experience, tools, and training to handle all of your plumbing needs and proudly offer our services to homes throughout Fort Mill and beyond. We are a full-service plumbing company committed to quality and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our work. No plumbing service is either too big or too small for us to handle. Our plumbers in Fort Mill have helped many families with a variety of plumbing issues. Whether you are looking for plumbing installation, repair, or maintenance services, we got you covered.
Dedicated To Providing High-Quality Plumbing Solutions
Our Fort Mill plumbing experts are dedicated to our craft and continue to attend industry trainings to ensure we are up to date on the newest tools and technologies. This guarantees our customers are always receiving service that is speedy, long-lasting, and cost-efficient.
Our Comprehensive Plumbing Services Include:
- Drain cleaning
- Leak repair
- Piping and repiping
- Sump pump services
- Plumbing services for new constructions or remodels
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Gas plumbing
- Video camera inspections
- And more!
Emergency Plumbing Services in Fort Mill
At Precision Plumbing Company, we understand emergencies can strike at any time, often without warning, and completely ruin your day. Unlike other plumbing companies, that might make you wait days for repairs, our licensed plumbers will arrive at your door day or night, fully equipped and ready to help. Our team is available to solve even your most challenging emergencies.
Common Plumbing Emergencies:
- Burst pipes: Common wear and tear as well as any recent freezing and thawing, can drastically affect the integrity of your pipes. If you experience a burst pipe, you are at risk of flooding or water damage, so shutting off the main water valve to your home and calling our plumbers is your best option.
- Clogged drains or toilets: If water flow has completely stopped in your sink, toilet, or shower, it makes these necessary appliances useless. Our Fort Mill plumbing team will clean these systems quickly, getting you back to your routine in no time.
- Leaking water heater: Leaky water heaters can disrupt your hot water supply and cause serious property damage if flooding occurs.
- Leaking faucets or toilets: While a small drip might not be a cause for emergency repair, serious leaks can cause a massive increase in water bills and potentially encourage mold and mildew growth in your property.
- No hot water: Far from a simple inconvenience, a lack of hot water can bring essential activities like washing dishes, clothes, and yourself to a screeching halt. This could be a sign of water heater issues or a plumbing system problem, and our plumbers will thoroughly evaluate your space to properly diagnose the issue.
- Failing sump pump: The main function of a sump pump is to prevent flooding, so if this system fails, you are at serious risk of water damage or mold or mildew growth that develops as a consequence.
- Backed-up sewer: Sewage
Fort Mill Drain Cleaning Services
Signs that you need drain cleaning services include the following:
- Strange sounds coming from your drains
- Unpleasant sewage odors in your house
- Slow moving drains
- Toilets that won't flush
- Overflowing toilets
- More than one drain clogs simultaneously
- Standing bodies of water in your sinks
- Frequent drain clogs that won't stop
- An increase in fruit flies in your house (especially in your kitchen or bathrooms)
If you are experiencing any of the warning signs above, don't wait - contact a drain cleaning company as soon as you can for a thorough drain inspection. If you ignore a drain issue, you may be left with costly repairs and replacements due to damages that could have been avoided. Contact our team of plumbers in Fort Mill, SC today to schedule drain cleaning services.
Fort Mill Water Heater Services
We provide our customers with the following water heater services:
- Water heater repair
- Water heater installation
- Water heater maintenance
Here are some warning signs that you need to repair your water heater:
- Lack of hot water - if you notice that your water isn't as hot as it used to be or is just not getting hot at all, it's time to call a professional for repair.
- Strange sounds - popping, cracking, or rumbling noises coming from your water heater may indicate sediment buildup or other issues that require repair.
- Leaks - any type of water leakage from the tank should be addressed immediately by a professional.
- Rusty-colored water - this could mean rust in the tank, which would require repair to fix.
- Odd smells - strange odors coming from your hot water can indicate bacteria growth and should be checked out by a professional.
- Inconsistent water temperature - if the hot water temperature seems to fluctuate or is inconsistent, it could be a sign that your water heater needs repair.
It's important to address any of these issues as soon as possible, as they can lead to bigger problems down the line. Consider upgrading to a tankless water heater for improved efficiency and performance. Contact our professional water heater repair and installation experts in Fort Mill, SC for service today.
- The 7 Worst Things You Can Do to Your Drains
- Everything You Need to Know About Common Plumbing Clogs
- Pre-Vacation Plumbing Checklist
For plumbing services that are second to none, contact Precision Plumbing Company.